- A body of individuals; an assemblage.
- A miner"s underground working time or shift.
- A Hebrew dry measure; a cor or homer.
- The heart or inner part of a thing, as of a column, wall, rope, of a boil, etc.; especially, the central part of fruit, containing the kernels or seeds; as, the core of an apple or quince.
- The center or inner part, as of an open space; as, the core of a square.
- The most important part of a thing; the essence; as, the core of a subject.
- The portion of a mold which shapes the interior of a cylinder, tube, or other hollow casting, or which makes a hole in or through a casting; a part of the mold, made separate from and inserted in it, for shaping some part of the casting, the form of which is not determined by that of the pattern.
- A disorder of sheep occasioned by worms in the liver.
- The bony process which forms the central axis of the horns in many animals.
- (computers) magnetic memory.
4 letters in word "core": C E O R.
Anagrams of core:
Words found within core: